asset office interiors starting principle is to improve the quality of working life. Offering innovative and high-quality products, helps its clients to create the ideal workplace, from which both employees and businesses can benefit. With profound knowledge of the field, long experience and specialized professionals, asset office interiors supports large and smaller enterprises, organizations, architectural offices, interior designers, and construction companies in the creation of modern and unique workplaces, respecting their particular requirements.
• closely follow the latest trends and developments in workplace design, in order to offer innovative products and services that correspond to high demands of ergonomics and functionality and serve the changing needs of the modern working environment.
• closely cooperate with clients, understand their needs, work on the demands of each project and develop high-standard solutions that serve their current and future needs.
• respond to every challenge, providing comprehensive solutions and continuous support from the beginning of the cooperation, throughout the implementation of the project, as well as after its completion with top of notch after sales service.
The experienced and highly qualified in – house technicians, guarantee the perfect installation and on time completion of your project.
asset office interiors management, in the context of the above strategy, implements an Integrated Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 & ISO 45001: 2018, with which commits and ensures that the company :
• Adequately manages nature and environmental impacts that derive from business’s activities, products and services, throughout its scope.
• the environment is adequately protected and the pollution that may be related to the business context is prevented.
• provides working conditions that promote safety and health, prevents work-related injuries and degraded health, considering the particular nature of occupational safety and health (R&D) risks and opportunities.
• monitors the legislative and regulatory developments in its business.
• continuously improves the efficiency of the Management System (TS) and the objectives of the Company, are achieved by securing the necessary resources.
asset office interiors management reviews the content of this Quality, Environmental and Occupational Safety and Health Policy Statement and revises it appropriately.
For the management,