Employees need to feel comfortable in order to work effectively. Businesses can benefit from the power of workplace in order to improve the quality of working life. Workplaces designed with a humancentric approach, enhance employee well-being and help businesses to:
• Reduce the cost of absenteeism.
• Reduce work stress and its negative consequences.
• Enjoy higher employee efficiency.
• Experience greater employee engagement.
• Maintain a high level of employee morale through evolving social and corporate bonds.
Workplaces that provides areas suitable for individual or group work, spaces for social interaction where employees can freely choose the size, type, furniture and technology of the space according to their needs, have a positive effect on employee engagement and group cohesion.